KySTE has greatly increased its member support commitment and services, including:
- Conference Discounts. KySTE March Conference registration is discounted for members.
- KySTE Outreach. This program of grants and services is available only to members. Over $135,000 has been distributed so far. Through member dues and vendor partnerships, KySTE will increase its offerings every year.
- March Conference perks. Join us at the March conference for the KySTE Membership Reception, a catered opportunity to network, meet KySTE leadership, and learn about KySTE opportunities.
- Education Reform Agenda. Education technology is a change agent for education reform. KySTE leadership is participating in dialogs in a variety of settings, from regional organizations to the Ky Department of Education, to encourage education reform which reflect effective technology use practices and 21st Century skills.
- Other opportunities to participate
- Do you want to connect with KySTE leaders and other members? Volunteer to work our conference! We are a fun group!
- Present at our conference! Presenters attend our conferences for free!
To join: Annual membership dues are $25 for the period beginning January 1st and ending on December 31st. Click here for the online form.