KySTE has greatly increased its member support commitment and services, including:
- Conference Discounts. KySTE Fall Event and March Conference registration is discounted for members.
- KySTE Outreach. This program of grants and services is available only to members. Over $135,000 has been distributed so far. Through member dues and vendor partnerships, KySTE will increase its offerings every year.
- March Conference perks. Join us at the March conference for the KySTE Membership Reception, a catered opportunity to network, meet KySTE leadership, and learn about KySTE opportunities.
- Education Reform Agenda. Education technology is a change agent for education reform. KySTE leadership is participating in dialogs in a variety of settings, from regional organizations to the Ky Department of Education, to encourage education reform which reflect effective technology use practices and 21st Century skills.
- Political Action. KySTE maintains a booth at its March conference to coordinate State political action, to help influence legislated funding and policy changes. ISTE's Educational Technology Action Network (ETAN) will also be present for Federal political action. Join the good fight!
Other opportunities to participate
- Do you want to connect with KySTE leaders and other members? Volunteer to work our conference! We are a fun group!
- Present at our conference! Presenters attend our conferences for free!
To join: Annual membership dues are $25 for the period beginning July 1st and ending on June 30th. Click here for the online form.