KySTE recognizes and honors STLP seniors who have demonstrated outstanding achievement and leadership in technology. KySTE is currently funding 4 scholarships for $1000 each:
Elaine Harrison Lane Scholarship
Gary and Becky Grant Scholarship
Mary Grace Jaeger Scholarship
KySTE STLP Scholarship
Each application will be evaluated by a review committee selected from within the KySTE membership. Winners will be announced at the STLP State Championship and Annual Awards at the Lexington Convention Center & Rupp Arena.
1. Evidence of accomplishments, technology skills and leadership
2. Evidence of skills related to the STLP goals and how those skills are important to future success
3. Impact of projects on students, staff, school, district and/or community
4. Evidence of active participation and leadership skills in the completion of projects
5. Evidence of projects meeting STLP goals
6. Evidence that applicant is a senior
7. Letters of Recommendation (that include signatures) support the full scope of work in both STLP and in general school performance
The application window opens November 5, 2018 and closes March 1, 2019.
STLP seniors wishing to apply for a scholarship should complete the STLP Scholarship Application Form. Letters of Recommendation should be uploaded to the form as one pdf file. If an applicant does not have a Google account and is unable to upload the Letters of Recommendation, please contact Mary Ann Rankin for an alternative submission method.