The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE®) is the premier nonprofit organization serving educators and education leaders committed to empowering connected learners in a connected world. ISTE serves more than 100,000 education stakeholders throughout the world. KySTE is a valued affiliate of ISTE and connects with more than 70 other affiliates to share best practices, increase service to members, and strengthen impact in their local education communities.
ISTE’s Vision and Mission
The vision of ISTE is a world where all learners thrive, achieve and contribute. As the creator and steward of the definitive education technology standards, ISTE’s mission is to empower learners to flourish in a connected world by cultivating a passionate professional learning community, linking educators and partners, leveraging knowledge and expertise, advocating for strategic policies, and continually improving learning and teaching.
ISTE membership is a powerful way for educators to connect with peers, share knowledge and ideas, and help lead the transformation of education. If you are not yet a member of ISTE, we invite you to join and begin discovering the valuable resources available to you as a member. ISTE also offers impactful ed tech resources to support professional learning for educators and education leaders. Our innovative offerings include the ISTE Conference & Expo — the world's most comprehensive ed tech event — and the widely adopted ISTE Standards for learning, teaching and leading in the digital age.
For more than three decades, ISTE’s Conference and Expo has been the premier forum in which to learn, exchange ideas and survey the field of education technology. The event attracts upwards of 16,000 attendees and industry representatives - including teachers, technology coordinators, administrators, library media specialists, teacher educators and policy makers. Attendees enjoy world-class keynotes, hundreds of sessions in a variety of formats, and a massive expo hall.
June 25-28, 2023
Basic registration includes:
- 4 full days of interactive and hands on learning environments
- Bold mainstage presenters who speak to the future of learning, the importance of creativity and the heart of resilience
- Hundreds of sessions in a variety of formats, including lecture, BYOD and hands-on learning environments
- Access to a massive expo hall featuring the latest ed tech products and services from more than 550 companies
- Unlimited networking opportunities with over 15,000 educators, education leaders and corporate representatives from around the world
- 1 year ISTE basic membership (for both new and renewing members)