Extend your commitment to education technology in Kentucky -- become a KySTE officer/board member!
- Your commitment: With the exception of the VP/President/Past President, board members have 2 year terms. During that time, they must commit to..
- One-hour conference call each month (except October, March, and May)
- Two full days in October (our fall Board meeting + the KySTE Fall Event)
- 4 full days in March (conference setup and staffing)
- 2 full days in May (our annual board retreat)
- Some volunteer work on your own time.
- Attention to correspondence and online discussions.
- Your benefits. Besides being a part of a powerful leadership team, board members receive...
- Free registration at all KySTE events.
- All travel expenses paid for October, March, and May events (see above).
- Recognition at our spring conference in front of nearly 2,000 of your peers.
- Free shirts sporting the KySTE logo.
See "Bylaws" for a full list of officers. Elections take place in April/May each year from nominations received in March. A call for nominations is sent to all KySTE members, and through many of the state's LISTSERVs. All offices are for two years (half are elected each year), except Vice President/President/Past President, which is a three-year commitment cycle for the elected VP.